Tuesday, June 14, 2016

"It's Shake-N-Bake and I helped!"

Ohhhh bassoon!  Despite all the low brass jokes, percussion harassment, and perplexed looks from flute players, the commercial value of bassoon has been BLOWIN' UP!

Have you seen these?

A young bassoonist and her poor mom trying to earn that last, sweet, ooey-gooey roll:



I don't even know WHAT IS HAPPENING in this one but I want to buy a VW:



"You don't have to be a talented bassoonist..." bassoonist = genius



Somewhere there is an arthritis commercial featuring a bassoonist.  I will have to find it and post later.

Now there is this whole indie, singer-songwriter trend happening.  And of course bassoon is the go-to instrument when trying to break into that market.










And how can we possibly forget all the amazing media around Rainn Wilson "The Bassoon King".




What am I missing here?  Have you found your own?  Share the link so I can get them all compiled into the most amazing list of commercial-bassoon-awesomeness!


No comments:

Post a Comment